Monday, February 9, 2015

I recently turned 25 and with that came a lot of new interest. I have slowly been  finding myself as a person. I have always been very intuitive and have known who I am but now I am realizing that every aspect of my life contributes to what makes me...me. Being glamorous is not only about looks, it's a way of life. That is why I will be extending this blog to be a lifestyle blog. I will share my ideas on everything from cooking to travel. I will of course still post beauty related items because those are the roots of this blog.  I just want to share who I am with all of you. So I hope you guys like the new project and like always any comments are greatly appreciated. There is always room for improvement. I also want to thank all those who even after my overly extended break from the blog are still supporting me. If I didn't have your support and enthusiasm this may have just become a forgotten thought. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and a million more.

No comments:

Post a Comment