1.Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss: This edition of their lip gloss has an SPF of 15 to protect your lips. It comes in 6 different shades. Tropicool, Pina Chillada, Mega Melon, Mochachica, Kiwiberry, & Ms. Mojito. $7 each at www.victoriassecret.com and in store.
2. Herbal Essences “Tousle me Softly” hair mousse: This hair mousse gives you perfect beach waves in just one step. Just apply to damp hair and let the air do the rest. $3 available at drugstores.
3. Sinful Color Nail Polish in “Mint Apple”: This color is bright yet cool. It is a color that can be work from spring to summer and looks great on any skin tone. $1.99 available at most drugstores, Target, and Meijers.
4. Sonia Kashuk Full Volume Eyelashes: For those hot summer days when you want to have a make free look just apply this lashes to add a natural glamour to your face. These voluminous lashes will make your eyes pop. The best thing is they come in their own reusable case and with glue. $4.99 available at www.target.com in stores.
5. Instituto Espanol Moisturizing Milk: This hand and body cream and superior moisture to your skin. The formula is easily taken in my your skin. The smell is very clean making it a great moisturizer for him & her. $2.84 at Wal-Mart.
6. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Milk”: I absolutely love this pencil. This is a must in my make-up bag. I use it as a brow hi-lighter, eye shadow base, and in my inner corner to make me look more awake. $4.50 available at www.ulta.com and in stores.
7. Hard Candy Fox in a Box in “Skinny Dipping”: Similar to Nars’ orgasm & laguna duo minus the glitter this is a great deal. It is right on summers trend of orange makeup with one of summers essential bronzer. It is also packaged similar to Benefit’s blushes in a cute decorative box. It comes equipped with a flat brush inside the box. $6 at Wal-Mart.
8. Forever21 “F9710” Sunglasses: Sunglasses are a necessity for the summer. These shades are very Chic & Cheap. With a classic Jackie-O inspired design they can make any look glamorous. $5.80 available at www.forever21.com and in store at Forever21 & XXI.
9. Old Navy Flip Flops: The most simple yet important summer must have are sandals & flip flops! Fortunately Old Navy has that covered. They have the standard flip flop in 17 different colors. They’re great for the beach, lounging around, or a weekend BBQ. $3.50 each pair or $2.50 for 2 or more pairs. Available at www.oldnavy.gap.com and in store at Old Navy.
10. Now the absolute best beauty secret all year round is WATER! Drinking 8 8oz cups of water a day helps you lose weight, hydrate your muscles, improve you’re skin, and keeps you cool all summer. There are so many benefits to drinking water and so many convenient ways to have it. One of the best trends are aluminum water bottles or the Bobble Water Bottles. The Bobble Water Bottles are especially awesome because they are made from recycled plastic. They also have a filter inside the cap so you clean filtered water from the tap no matter where you go. $10 available at GNC, JC Penney, Walmart, Kmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target.