Saturday, April 23, 2011

"L" is for L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani

So today's post is just a quick review on the "L" eau de parfum. I picked up a set that included the 100ml perfume, 75ml fragranced body lotion, and a 75ml fragranced shower gel. I got it at Marshalls for the low low price of $20! So the perfume smells flowery with a slight fruit smell to it. It smells like a really nice shampoo... very clean. I really liked it and has become my go to everyday fragrance.  The smell doesn't last the whole day but it last long enough. This is a fragrance i would definitely keep buying. I recommend and love this perfume just like the rest of Gwen Stefani's lines ♥



this is the very cute wrapper around the perfume box



the box top is a hounds tooth pattern and the bottom a solid Tiffany blue



the inside of the box is lined in a print saying "I Want You All Over Me"



the perfume bottle is in a glass bottle with a slight gradient color effect of red, yellow, and green



No comments:

Post a Comment