Monday, January 28, 2013

Beauty Buzz: Obsessed!

Its MONDAY!... Nothing special about it but I hope a post makes it a little easier to get into the routine of the work week. As I said it's Monday so I am feeling a bit lazy. So for today heres a quick post on some of my must have beauty items.
 
 
 
 
 
  • Loreal Colour Riche: I absolutely love these lip colors. Its similar to a tinted lip balm but more pigmented. It is extremely moisturizing and has the best scent. My favorite is "Sunset Angora". It is the perfect coral color. I'm currently on my 3rd. Which is odd because I rarely finish any lip products.
  •  
  • Conair Mini Pins: I know most people don't give to much care to the bobby pins they use. When I first used these I was so impressed. Since they are shorter in length they have a stronger hold. The shorter length also prevents them from sticking out. I always buy multiple packs at a time because I lose them all the time and would hate to be without them.
  •  
  • Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Perfume: This has become my signature scent as well as my sisters. Although I own several other perfumes, this is the one i have repurchased time and time again for the past 8 years. I have also observed how much guys love this scent. They always comment how good it smells and many of them even know it by name now.

  • Benefit "They're Real" Mascara: I never thought I would be the type of person to pay $23 for a mascara, let alone repurchase. That was until I tried this one. I have yet to find a mascara that is better than this one. Usually most mascaras work pretty good on me since i have long lashes but his one makes them appear even fuller and longer. They appear to be fake. I always recommend this product to friends and even strangers. It has even worked on my close friend who has short straight lases. Try the travel size and I promise you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment